Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Answers written from JH

1 Q: last kiss is?

A: kekeke

2. Q: the phone number in my cell phone is?

A: don’t have many

3. Q: my character is?

A: so cool~

4. Q: my favorite idol is?

A: JYJ

5: Q: my favorite Noraebang song is? (the song Jihyo likes to sing at a norarbang)

A: That Man, That Woman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgIedtawWWw this song I think)

6. Q: the present that is most memorable?

A: a letter that my family wrote to me.

7. Q: in summer vacation, i’ll do …

A: go to Gwangalli with my family. (Beach in Busan)

8. Q: the celebrity who flirt to me is..

A: i hope there is…

9. Q: in my thought, my attraction is..

A: forget well

10. Q: in my thought, i am pretty…

A: forget well

11. Q: my boyfriend’s good point is..

A: kekeke

12. Q: pretty celebrity even in women’s eyes is..

A: Kim ji soo and Oh yeon soo

13. Q: Recently what do you want?

A: slim body.

14. Q: Important point to actress is…

A: beauty

15. Q: ‘Runningman’ Gary is [Blank]to me

A: pure guy

16. Q: I do [Blank] when i upset.

A: run out (storm out)

17. Q: A role that is similar to my personality?

A: Gyung ah in Sex is Zero 2

18. Q: the person who contact me most frequently is..

A: Young ji (former Bubble Sister member. JiHyo appeared in 2 of her MV)

19. Q: the person who I want to be like..

A: Can’t choose as many seniors have good points..

20. Q: the song i hear thesedays is..

A: Haru Haru (Kpop Star Baek AYeon version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBVZ8v1ImFU&feature=fvwrel . Big Bangs song)

21. Q: the moment that i feel most good is…

A: watching TV with my family.

22. Q: I went club [blank] times.

A: many

23. Q: when I was young, my parents said [blank] the most.

A: live pleasantly (joyfully)

24. Q: my hobby is..

A: sleeping

25: Q: I am [Blank] a lot

A: Lazy


Credit:missmongji

No comments:

Post a Comment