Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All eyes on Gary as Song Ji Hyo’s relationship is revealed, “Stop telling me to cheer up”

As the relationship between actress Song Ji Hyo and the CEO of her management company has been made public, the interest on Gary and his reaction is high.

In response to all the attention, Gary tweeted on February 2nd “Did we really work so hard on the joke…? Since as a colleague was worried about me and even apologized, gonna have to work even harder!” Gary also continued, “Stop telling me to cheer up! There is nothing for me to have a tough time with…Someone else is having a hard time in actuality…It’s just hard for me to find myself Heehee.”

Gary then added, “Why do I have to hear an apology that really doesn’t have to be said to me…”

Gary and Song Ji Hyo have made up the much loved Monday Couple on SBS TV’s ‘Running Man’ causing such reactions.

Netizens commented, “Ji Hyo unnie must have apologized to Gary oppa…There is really no need…Well…”, “Gary oppa! Ji Hyo unnie!! Cheer up!!!”, and “Monday Couple is still the best!!”

Credit:kpopfever
Source: TV Report via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment