Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gary tweeted~

Gary tweeted this:

Hello Fans. Please don't blame Ji Hyo. I am still happy now

Credit denise tan allkpop comment


사랑:
Song Jihyo's news is being dominated by Gary right now haha whether its nate or allkpop..everyone loves monday couple
btw, Gary requested in twitter to stop telling him to be strong etc lol

credit:allkpopcomments
[p/s: not sure whether is it correct]



Current updates:

cr:garie5882 twitter
cr:waZup @ siubs (trans)

1.알에서 깨어나 세상 밖에 나온 새의 삶은 고통의 시작일까..행복의 시작일까..때로는 이 지구가 알이 되어주길 바라는건 무리겠지?? 그러기엔 사람이 너무 많으니까

Is a life of a bird that was just hatched from an egg a beginning of agony or happiness? I don't expect the Earth go become an egg for me, because there are too many people.

2.듣지 않아도 되는 굳이 내게 하지 않아도 되는 미안하다는 말을 내가 왜 들어야만 할까..알이 되어주삼 굿밤

Why do I have to hear that I'm sorry? Be a egg, good night.

3.우리가 첨부터 꽁트를 너무 열심히 했나..? 동료로써 내 걱정까지 해주며 미안하다고 한 그 좋은 마음 때문에라도 더 열심히 해야겠어! 힘내라는 얘기그만!! 힘들게 있어야 힘들지...진짜 힘들 사람 따로 있는데...난 그저 자아를 찾는게 힘들뿐ㅇㅎㅎ

Did we try that hard to make conte (storyboard) real? I gotta try harder because of the kindness and worries she felt for me as a colleague. No more sorries! I am not sad; there are people who are going through real harships. It is just hard to find my ego.


Better translation: tweeted on 2th Feb 2012


“Did we really work that hard together? For the kind heart of my colleague who worries for me and says sorry, I must work harder! Please stop telling me to ‘Be strong’!! I need to be going through a hard time in order to be having a hard time...There are other people who are truly going through a tough time...I’m just having a hard time finding my ego. Haha," before adding, “Why must I hear and say ‘I’m sorry’ when I don’t need to...?”

credit:enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment