Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Ep89 Gary can't sleep with pants on?

‘Running Man’ Gary takes off his pants under the blanket.

On the April 8th episode of SBS ‘Running Man’, everyone went to sleep after finishing the race with guests Boa and Jung Jae Hyung.

Gary was under the blanket when he requested to end the filming, “I need to take off my clothes before I go to sleep.” Gary wiggled around under the blanket and a little later he threw his pajama pants outside the blanket.

The filming crew were taken aback by Gary taking his pants off on film but Gary reiterated, “I told you I need to take off my clothes before I go to sleep”, bringing laughter to the viewers.

Image: SBS ‘Running Man’
Source: NewsEN via Nate

Credit:kpopfever

No comments:

Post a Comment