Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ep 77 Joo Sang Wook

[EP. 77]

The other side to Joo Sang Wook-sshi (I just feel like adding that suffix. Ha.)

I’m glad he was assigned to RED TEAM.

He really looks different in normal clothes. I mean, he looks rad in “killer clothes” aka dark suits and aviators and black leather gloves. (ooh I’m nursing a crush, innit? HEE)

And I like the fact he sheds off his “cool and macho” stance in this episode. He’s more vocal than he ever was in previous EP. 76. In fact, was he trying to crack a joke there? :P

I like the part where he was advising YELLOW TEAM and said,

“When you can’t flip it properly, just laugh it off and move on.”

Everyone seemed surprised by his slapsticky commentary that they can’t help but laugh at his adorkableness! xD

LOL @giraffe motif jumper! Joo Sang Wook tried to be all-serious and took off his jacket, only to be smirked at cos the giraffe motif on his jumper is way too cutesy for him to act all-serious. xD

There were a couple of times when he was standing next to JH and I thought they looked so good together DAYUM.

He seemed a tad shy towards JH and then became wary of her instead. JH was being a tough cookie in that particular mission, berating the boys on how they can’t do a simple thing such as tossing the shell properly.

I don’t blame the guys in RM for treating her like one of the dongsaengs cos frankly, while she’s pretty and all.. her tomboyish side does come off a tad strong at times. But that’s her attraction in RM, I guess. ^^

Credit:facephase tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Omgg. I know this is such a late comment on a post but YAAAS!! I would LOVE to see them in a drama/movie together.
    They look really good together! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! I've been searching to see if there were any articles or something about these two but always came short. I'm glad I found you so that I can now have someone to share my thoughts about them hahaha.
    It would be great if they dated in real as well �� haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgg. I know this is such a late comment on a post but YAAAS!! I would LOVE to see them in a drama/movie together.
    They look really good together! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! I've been searching to see if there were any articles or something about these two but always came short. I'm glad I found you so that I can now have someone to share my thoughts about them hahaha.
    It would be great if they dated in real as well �� haha

    ReplyDelete