Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ep80 Hahyo moments

For the love of God, I dl-ed EP. 80 (720p) but I can’t make any GIFs with it.

If I can’t make GIFs for now, I’ll resort to rant abt EP. 80:

It’s all HaHyo. I may be an avid MC shipper but I was rooting for this kid couple throughout EP. 80. Those 2 kids are HILARIOUS together. Candy-colored, vintage clothes aside, I love this seemingly grudging pair of siblings. Holding hands, they ran as fast as they can to reach first.

Is it me or are they like Korean’s version of Hansel & Gretel? GUFFAWS.

And I love how HaHa is kinda timid ard JH (like she’s gonna pound him any minute if he doesn’t listen to her well. LOL) HaHa wants to run ard the pool freely looking at beautiful babes but alas! JH grabs him by the collar and scolds him right away.

HaHa: Just run over and take off the name tag!

JH: What? You go do it then!

HaHa: But you’re better than me at fighting!

JH: You shld go outside!

HaHa: You idiot! God gave you the power of strength so, use it!

JH: What about you? huh?

HaHa: HE MADE ME SHORT. HE GAVE ME THIS SMALL BODY.

JH: *FACEPALM*

HaHa: That’s how I survive.

JH: BE QUIET! *SLAPS*

… I’m dying looking at this pairing. scdgfhbvskjgfkjg.


credit:facephase

No comments:

Post a Comment