Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Monday Couple.

I don’t know how many Monday Couple fans will read this post, but I just need to get this off my chest for peace of mind.

Seriously, people need to calm down with the whole Monday Couple break up thing. -___- I’ve read some people wishing Song JiHyo and the guy she’s dating bad luck, and that their relationship would end quickly so she can return to Gary. Also saying so many bad things about her and him. If you are truly a fan of someone, you should always wish them luck, no matter how much you oppose their actions. Or wishing negative things to happen to someone that she might truly love and care about.

I’ve also read people saying that she should have kept her relationship quiet and continued being a Monday Couple with Kang Gary for the sake of the show. How selfish would that be on her part as a girlfriend? I know this is what is expected of Korean celebrities, to keep their relationship on the down low, but how uncomfortable might it have been for her boyfriend to see their interactions on screen? All the hugging, and pet names? As a girlfriend or a boyfriend would you like to see your significant other act that way with someone else? Even if YOU might be OK with it, not everyone will be.

Also I’ve heard that people have been telling Song JiHyo to apologize to Kang Gary… FOR WHAT!? She’s not doing anything wrong, she’s a human being. She has the right to establish her life with whomever she wants. And everybody doubting the legitimacy of her relationship. Whether it’s true love or not, that’s not anyone’s business but her own.

Also, how much worse of a reaction would she have received, if she would have continued the Monday Couple love line, and dated secretly and later her relationship would have leaked? I can hear the Netizens already… Not pretty.

If people keep hassling her, she might just quit Running Man altogether and disappear off the face of the Earth, not literally but… you know what I mean.

Now on to people apologizing to Kang Gary and telling him cheer up.
Dude seriously? If it’s not a real relationship, how annoying is that? Just shaddap and let him be, he already made it clear that he does not want anyone’s sympathy so stop harassing him on twitter. And if he truly is heartbroken and is masking his feelings, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want constant reminders of the source of his heartache. Like he said, there are people out there that are going through more than a ‘break-up’.

Don’t get me wrong people, I too love(d?) the Monday Couple love line and was upset when I heard the news.

I read somewhere, & I agree with this person that: it was not just something that happened between two episodes. We can see the “love story” developing from awkward glances to hugging and hand-holding. We grew with them emotionally, and that’s why we are so attached. According to the PDs it was not something that was written by them for the show, it was something that blossomed naturally between Gary and Song JiHyo and that’s why were are so attached.

It’s almost like a flower that we’ve been caring for from a seed, and seen grow stronger and more beautiful as time passes. But all flowers, no matter how lovely, will eventually wilt and die. Some flowers die quicker than others, but there is no way to stop this natural process once it starts, nor any way to revive the flower once it’s gone.

I’m not trying to be pessimistic, but the reality is this is a TV show and eventually, whether it would have been naturally and the two just decided not to continue the whole Monday Couple thing, or one of them would have started dating, or the members would have left the show to do their other projects (let’s face it, they can’t run forever lol), or (what I hope doesn’t happen for a while) the show would end and we would not see these characters again. Sooner or later, for one reason or another, whether it was real or not, the “Monday Couple” would have disappeared from the public’s eye.

It was great while it lasted, but let us get past this and continue to support the show. Monday Couple was a big chunk of the show, but I didn’t only watch Running Man because of the Monday Couple… I watched it because I love each and every character and the unique things that they bring to the table despite their character arcs and what-nots. If you really only watched Running Man because of Monday couple, then go find another TV show to become obsessed with, and “LEAVE SONG JIHYO & KANG GARY ALONE!” >:P

To be honest, I am curious about how the dynamics of the show will change, I don’t think the PDs, nor Gary or Song JiHyo will want to continue Monday Couple… but I do think if it ends abruptly it might be kind of, well, abrupt? 롤롤롤… I wonder if Gary will turn into a Playboy like HaHa…? Or if they’ll make like an official Monday Couple break up episode or not mention it at all, like it never happened O__O. All in all, it could get awkward and messy if not handled correctly.. I really do hope things can just continue as normally as possible without too much drama for all the entire Running Man cast.

I’m done, I feel better now! I hope I can reach a few of the Monday Couple fans and we can deal with the ‘heartbreak’ together. ㅋㅋㅋ :D.

If you read this whole thing, you deserve a virtual hug *hugs*.

Also, if you want to discuss the situation or just one of my points of view inbox me. Whether you agree or disagree. Negative or positive.. Anon or not. (but don’t tell me to do something stupid like to kill myself, I won’t do it.)

Peace & Love!

And I wish all the Running Man members good luck with what ever life throws at you. And to Song JiHyo & boyfriend, special good luck & pixie dust to you both!

(Credit: brightsoundssilentlights)

No comments:

Post a Comment