Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Condolence to all shipper~

omg T_T

Song Ji Hyo has a boyfriend now T.T

I’m happy for her, but I can’t deny that I’m sad for Gary T__T

The Monday Couple was the only couple I truly shipped ; 0;
Poor Gary T_T




sobs

so that’s why there’s been close to none with the monday couple interactions :( and gary’s statement thing that he and ji hyo’s been together for 80 eps :(

i mean, i’m not shipping them in real life, i just enjoy those cute moments and if 1 of them is in a relationship = no more cutesy moments

idek why i’m getting worked up with mong ji dating her ceo. i mean that’s bound to be awkward if they would break up. oh well, STRESS.


another case of beauty & the beast

Song Ji Hyo is dating her … CEO? Say whaaaat? That’s unheard of - not that it’s bad. If he makes her happy, then so be it. A gorgeous lady with an average looking man. This simply goes to show that personality > looks.

As childish as this sounds, I was reaaallly hoping that Monday Couple was more than just a TV ploy by PDs. =\ But I guess Ji Hyo & Gary are only friends. It’s kinda funny how at first I wasn’t so sure about those two being a couple, but now, I’m dreading their end. They were a sweet couple. *sigh

It’s like hearing that your pet just died. Their relationship was like my pet. :3


Monday couple!!!!!

image


No more Monday Couple.........?

Because apparently, Song Ji Hyo and Baek Chang Joo (CEO of her agency) are officially dating. What about Kang Gary!! Ahh. I’m really disappointed but I guess it’s okay :’(


Ji Hyo's in a relationship with the CEO of C-Jes Ent.

The only thing that processed is that it’s not Jong Kook.

Please excuse me while I sob at the sinking of my ship.

image



how i feel after ji hyo’s announcement. =’(

monday couple bye bye

Credit: above tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment