Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Monday couple

So, some thoughts on the news that Song Ji Hyo is dating the CEO of CJES:

I’m an avid fan of Running Man and Monday Couple. To be quite honest, I knew Song Ji Hyo before I watched Running Man - I had seen her in Goong and I had a strong dislike for the character she played. However, Song Ji Hyo has totally won my heart with her epicness on the show and I can almost say that she’s my female crush - pretty, funny, quirky, strong personality, cute, smart. I just love her to pieces.

When I read that she was dating the CEO of CJES, I would lie if I’d say that I wasn’t bothered. However, some time has passed and really, what else could we have expected?

Monday Couple was just for Running Man. I loved Ji Hyo’s and Gary’s interactions and they make such a cute couple. But Running Man is a show and it’s obvious that the Monday Couple interactions started out as a way to get concepts on the show and to get more screen time. When the reactions of fans was positive, they continued the act.
Why else was the Song Song couple created? Song Joong Ki obviously had a hard time creating an image for himself, other than Flower Boy. With this love triangle created, Joong Ki managed to get more air time as well.

I’m truly happy for Ji Hyo now. :) I love her personality to pieces and it would have been unfair if she wouldn’t have been able to find love because of her career. Ji Hyo is thirty years now. It’s probably because of her acting career that she isn’t married already. In Asia, most women try to marry before they hit the thirty because after that, it becomes harder and harder for them to find a guy because they’re labeled as too old. As long as Ji Hyo is happy, we shouldn’t be sad that she’s not in a relationship with Gary - that relationship was fake from the very beginning.

What will happen to the Monday Couple now? I don’t know. I think they will continue the act - even though some people might think of it as awkward now, the Monday Couple has continued their act for 1~2 months already since Ji Hyo was taken. This is just speculation on my part, though. We can’t be sure until we see what’s going to happen.

But I really hope they won’t let the Monday Couple act drop. Even though it’s fake, it has been fake from the very beginning. I think Ji Hyo’s real love life is more important than a silly loveline on a program. I’ll support her choices no matter what. :)

credit:kpopinion

No comments:

Post a Comment