Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things I miss about Running Man

1. Song Joong Ki

I missed him a lot. This is the show where I first got to know about him & fell in love with him. I always think how he will progress & grow if he had stayed on. Kwang Soo was new to variety & he has grown so much. I can’t tell & imagine how Joong Ki will grow if he stayed on but I know he will be daebak!

2. Kwang Soo’s framing

This probably kicked off his growth & potential in Running Man. He is such a natural with all the silly things that you can’t help but feel that he is born to be a variety man.

3. Photo taking game

One of my fav game that Running Man had done thus far. Apart from Gary’s legendary peaceful smile, the process of the game never fails to make me laugh till I roll. I mean, watching them pushing each other is hella funny!!

4. 1 vs 8 game

You have to agree this game is E P I C. Period.

5. Locking them in location & play Hide & Seek

I love Running Man cos they are always changing their formats and that makes the show fresh & unexpected. but I still do miss Hide & Seek a lot. The stress that all the members have to go through Running & Chasing is just crazy. Then again, the members will be really tired in a long run. I guess, them introducing it once in a while will be good enough!

6. Suk Jin’s blush & sound effect

This is also one of the few things that got me laughing like crazy. The funny sound that appears whenever Suk Jin gets memorized by a pretty girl! I love the sound director in RM!

7. Haha’s movie moments

Haha is more into confessing to the female guests now. lesser of his epic movie making moments!

8. Kwang Soo - Joong Ki - Ji Hyo

Love the 3 of them being together!! :D

Credit:everythingjoongki

No comments:

Post a Comment