Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lee Kwang Soo reflects on his New Star Award

Actor Lee Kwangsu completed his thank you speech through his Twitter.

On December 31st, Lee Kwang Soo tweeted,

Thank you to all the followers who congratulated me. I totally forgot to thank my friend Joong Ki and little sister Lizzy because it was so sudden and unexpected. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. You know my heart right? In the future, if by chance I get another good opportunity, I will think straight and say your names first. I love you

Running Man” co-star Haha sent a message in reply saying,

Congratulations Kwang Soo! There’s no way you’ll be getting any more [awards] ha!

On December 30th, Lee Kwang Soo was awarded the Variety New Star Award at the SBS Entertainment Awards. Lee Kwang Soo gave his acceptance speech with his legs spread wide. He said,

My loving family and agency family, thank you. My ‘Running Man’ family who allowed me to get to this place. Jae Suk-hyung who always compliments me, saying that I am the best. The anchor of the family, Haha, Jong Gook & Gary who are really like older brothers, thanks.”

Fans commented, “Congratulations Kwang Soo“, “How wit-full of you to complete your acceptance speech here“, and “Next time, make sure to win an award and mention Joong Ki and Lizzy“.

Cr:allkpop

Source: TV Daily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment