Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Yoo Jae Suk honored with Daesang & mentions friend Kang Ho Dong Re[posted]

The ’2011 SBS Entertainment Daesang’ took place on December 30th at 8:45pm at the SBS Public Hall in Deungchongdong, Seoul with MC’s Kim Yong Man, Kim Won Hee, and Shin Bong Sun.

The National MC Yoo Jae Suk beat out strong nominees Lee Kyung Kyu, Kim Byung Man, and Lee Seung Gi to win the Daeasang.

Yoo Jae Suk has been an integral force in bringing up the low ratings of ‘Running Man’ to almost 20%. Yoo Jae Suk had won the Daesang in 2008 and 2009 with ‘Family Outing’ but last year’s Daesang had gone to Kang Ho Dong. Although regretably in Kang Ho Dong’s absence, Yoo Jae Suk reclaimed the Daesang this year.

Yoo Jae Suk said, “I thank many people for being able to receive such a huge award. I really thank the viewers in particular who have trusted us and waited for us.”

Yoo Jae Suk added emotionally, “Even till the beginning of this year, the fate of ‘Running Man’ was unknown. There were many discussions internally but like Jo Hyo Jin PD mentioned, every week was unnerving because of ratings. I want to share the honor with the staff and the ‘Running Man’ members who have gone through it all together. I don’t think I could to do anything alone. I think all is possible because we did it together.”

Yoo Jae Suk mentioned Kang Ho Dong as well saying, “I hesitate bacause I wonder if mentioning him will make things harder for hyungnim. A little while back, I talked to him (Kang Ho Dong) on the phone. Hyungnim said to me at the end, ‘Jae Suk, keep going brave’. Hyungnim I really miss you. I will keep going brave in 2012 as hyungnim has said. Hyungnim, I really want you here with us next year.”

Yoo Jae Suk seemed a little shy as he thank his wife Na Kyung Eun announcer of MBC, “Na Kyung Eun, thank you and love you” and many viewers were touched.

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

Cr: Kpopfever

No comments:

Post a Comment