Read the latest Ji Hyo's news! | Older news | Pictures | Modelling Pictures | Current dating news

Current Updates:

OMG~ Ji Hyo dating? Anyway, best wishes and hope that she's happy!~ Yet again, to all the shippers; she's still not yet married so there's still hope~

Monday couple votes are currently still staying strong!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lee Kwang Soo thanks ‘brother Gary, pillar of mental strength Kim Jong Kook…’ & HaHa was worried re[posted]

Actor and much loved Kwangvatar of ‘Running Man’, Lee Kwang Soo won the ‘Newcomer in Variety Award’. After receiving the award, Lee Kwang Soo said, “Gary hyung who’s like my real brother, Ji Hyo noona who this year still like to drink, Yoo Jae Suk hyung who I respect, thank you.” Lee Kwang Soo went on to refer to Kim Jong Kook as “The pillar of my mental strength and moral support”.

HaHa won the ‘Best Entertainer Award’ and said, “It feels so different from last year. I really thank you the guests of ‘Running Man’.” HaHa also said, “It was difficult after returning (from the military). It would have been very difficult if it wasn’t for ‘Running Man’. After the military service, I, myself thought I should work hard but the people around me were so warm towards me.” HaHa went on to thank each and every member of ‘Running Man’

Five of the seven ‘Running Man’ members won an award so it was a great day. The common theme appeared to be that they all really cared about each other.

Kim Jong Kook had also said at his win, “I thank the members that gave me love though I am lacking. On our program, the staff really goes through some tough times. Thank you. I will work hard” and smiled.

The love of the ‘Running Man’ family overflowed as their program was celebrated and deservingly so.

Cr:kpopfever

Source: NewsEN via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment